With a number of dog training programs being offered today, it can be a pretty daunting task to find the most qualified training provider for your dear canine. That said, it is important that you do your research and establish a solid set of criteria before you hire one. After all, the welfare of your dog is what is at stake, so make sure you send it to the right training facility.
If you are looking for a facility that offers top-notch personalized dog training, San Diego, there is one name that you can rely on: Pro-Train – a facility that provides professional, result-oriented dog training led by Mark Castillero (to learn more about Mark, please read the list of some of his accomplishments).
How does Pro-Train facilitate personalized dog training, San Diego?
- Evaluation. Every personalized dog training starts with an initial consultation for evaluation; we’ll provide some orientation, training, and instructions, and then recommend a customized training program for your dog’s specific needs.
- Training Camp. Your dog stays at the Pro-Train facility for 2 to 5 weeks (depending on our assessment). During this time, your dog gets the time to run and play with other compatible dogs 3 times a day. In addition, they are taken out to train 4 times a day while going to shopping centers and other public places.
- Training sessions for owner. Pro-Train will then schedule training sessions for owners to familiarize with the techniques used, to see to it that your dog works well for you in your home
Here are some dog training programs you can have at Pro-Train
- Puppy management – Aimed at developing your dog’s confidence early on through socialization with other dogs and people.
- Obedience – The training consists of functional obedience commands given by voice and hand signals.
- Behavior modification – Can be taken in connection with obedience when special problems exists
- Protection – Because not every dog is suited for this type of training, we’ll evaluate your dog’s potential and discuss the level of protection desired
Call to schedule an appointment : toll free 1 877 BAD DOGS (1-877-223-3647)