As a dog owner, you want to have the best training program for your lovely canine. However, with so many training facilities today claiming they are the best in town, chances are that you find it a pretty daunting task to pick the most qualified one. Thus, it is imperative that you do your research and establish a solid set of criteria before you make a decision. Remember, the welfare of your dog is what is at stake, so make sure you send it to the right training facility.
If you are looking for a facility that provides personalized dog training, Rancho Bernardo, there is one name that is trusted by many in the area: Pro-Train – a facility that provides professional, result-oriented dog training led by Mark Castillero (to learn more about Mark, please read the list of some of his accomplishments).
How does Pro-Train facilitate personalized dog training, Rancho Bernardo?
- Evaluation. Every personalized dog training starts with an initial consultation for evaluation; we will provide some orientation, training, and instructions, and then we recommend a customized training program compatible to your dog’s specific needs.
- Training Camp. Your dog stays at our facility for 2 to 5 weeks (depending on our assessment). During this period, your dog gets the time to run and play with other compatible dogs 3 times a day. In addition to that, it will also be taken out to train 4 times a day while going to shopping centers and other public places.
- Training sessions for owner. Pro-Train will then schedule training sessions for you, the owner, to familiarize with the techniques used to make sure that your dog works well for you in your home
Dog training programs that can be availed at Pro-Train
- Puppy management – Aimed at developing your dog’s confidence early on through socialization with other dogs and people.
- Obedience – The training consists of functional obedience commands given by voice and hand signals.
- Behavior modification – Can be taken in connection with obedience when special problems exists
- Protection – Because not every dog is suited for this type of training, we’ll evaluate your dog’s potential and discuss the level of protection needed