As a dog owner, you want to make sure that your dear canine gets the best training program available out there. However, with lots of training facilities today saying they are the best in town, it could be a pretty daunting task for you to pick the most qualified one. That said, it is important that you do prior research and establish a solid set of criteria before making any decision. After all, the welfare of your dog is what is at stake, so make sure you send it to the right training facility.
If you are looking for a facility that provides personalized dog training, Escondido, there is one name that is trusted by many in the area: Pro-Train – a facility that offers professional, result-oriented dog training, led by Mark Castillero (to learn more about Mark, please read the list of some of his accomplishments).
How personalized dog training, Escondido is done at Pro-Train
- Evaluation – Each customized dog training begins with an initial consultation for evaluation; we will provide some orientation, training, and some instructions, and then we customized training program for your specific needs.
- Training Camp – Your dog stays at our facility for 2 to 5 weeks (depending on our assessment). During this period, your dog gets the time to run and play with other compatible dogs 3 times a day. Apart from that, it will also be taken out to train 4 times a day while going to shopping centers and other public places.
- Training sessions for owner – Pro-Train will then schedule training sessions for you, the owner, to get familiar with the techniques used, to ensure that your dog works well for you in your home
Some dog training programs provided by Pro-Train
- Puppy management – Aimed at developing your dog’s confidence early on through socialization with other dogs and people.
- Obedience – The training consists of functional obedience commands given by voice and hand signals.
- Behavior modification – Can be taken in connection with obedience when special problems exists
- Protection – Because not every dog is suited for this type of training, we’ll evaluate your dog’s potential and discuss the level of protection needed