With lots of dog training facilities today claiming they are “the best” in town, it can be a pretty daunting task for you to decide which one to choose for your dear canine. Therefore, it is so important that you do your research and establish a solid set of criteria before you make your selection. Remember, the welfare of your dog is what is at stake; make sure you send it to the most qualified training facility.
If you are looking for a facility that provides personalized dog training, El Cajon, you might want to consider Pro-Train as one of your candidates. This facility offers professional, result-oriented dog training. It is headed by one of the most reputable dog trainers to date – Michael Luevano (to learn more about Michael, please read the list of some of his accomplishments).
How personalized dog training, El Cajon is done at Pro-Train
- Evaluation – Each customized dog training begins with an initial consultation for evaluation; we will provide some orientation, training, and some instructions, and then we customized training program tailored to the needs of your dog.
- Training Camp – Your dog stays at our facility for 2 to 5 weeks (depending on our assessment). During this period, your dog gets the time to run and play with other compatible dogs 3 times a day. In addition to that, it will also be taken out to train 4 times a day while going to shopping centers and other public places.
- Training sessions for owner – Pro-Train will then schedule training sessions for you, the owner, to get familiar with the techniques used to ensure that the dog works well for you in your home
Some dog training programs offered by Pro-Train
- Puppy management – Aimed at developing your dog’s confidence early on through socialization with other dogs and people.
- Obedience – The training consists of functional obedience commands given by voice and hand signals.
- Behavior modification – Can be taken in connection with obedience when special problems exists
- Protection – Because not every dog is suited for this type of training, we’ll evaluate your dog’s potential and discuss the level of protection needed